Community led planning
GRCC provides advice and support in the following areas:
- Community and social enterprise delivering local solutions
- Funding advice for projects, communities and groups
- Localism and Community Rights including Neighbourhood Planning
- Parish, town and community-led plans
- Project development and business planning
We have dedicated projects to support
- Management of community buildings
- Health and Social care
- Older people, including the nationally recognised Village and Community Agents Scheme
- The provision of affordable rural housing
GRCC has a representational and influencing role, working in partnership locally and nationally, continuing its role as a rural specialist organisation.
Monday, 13th March 2017.
Find out more and how to book by clicking here.
The Environment Agency is conducting user research in some areas of England known to be at risk of flooding
Cotswold District Council has extended its 'Free after 3pm' parking scheme.
Thursday 2 February, 3pm-6pm in the Stroud Subscription Rooms
Gloucestershire Crimestoppers is running events in Stroud and Cirencester as part of the roll out of their Ambassador scheme in the county.
Details of pharmacies' Christmas opening hours and which are open Christmas Day, from NHS England.
A message from Charles Coats, the new Chair of the GRCC Board
Open for applications until 20th January 2017.