Community led planning
GRCC provides advice and support in the following areas:
- Community and social enterprise delivering local solutions
- Funding advice for projects, communities and groups
- Localism and Community Rights including Neighbourhood Planning
- Parish, town and community-led plans
- Project development and business planning
We have dedicated projects to support
- Management of community buildings
- Health and Social care
- Older people, including the nationally recognised Village and Community Agents Scheme
- The provision of affordable rural housing
GRCC has a representational and influencing role, working in partnership locally and nationally, continuing its role as a rural specialist organisation.
Tewkesbury Borough Council is inviting VCS groups in the borough to an event on 8th November.
HWG seeking views to help with training of nursing students
The Tesco Bags of Help funding scheme is now permanently open for applications. Click here to find out more.
Come and join GRCC's dynamic and committed staff team!
As part of the preparation for Trustees Week (7th November) we are offering a VCS workshop 'We need trustees' to help voluntary and community sector (VCS) organisations in Cheltenham prepare for a trustee recruitment campaign.
GRCC's AGM 'Supporting Gloucestershire's Communities' will be held on Thursday 10th November 2016
GRCC is recruiting for the role of Navigator Developer for the GEM (Going the Extra Mile) Project, based at GRCC.