Community led planning
GRCC provides advice and support in the following areas:
- Community and social enterprise delivering local solutions
- Funding advice for projects, communities and groups
- Localism and Community Rights including Neighbourhood Planning
- Parish, town and community-led plans
- Project development and business planning
We have dedicated projects to support
- Management of community buildings
- Health and Social Care
- Older people, including the nationally recognised Village and Community Agents Scheme
- The provision of affordable rural housing
GRCC has a representational and influencing role, working in partnership locally and nationally, continuing its role as a rural specialist organisation.
The new date is Monday 12 June 2017, 18.00-20.30.
GRCC's latest enewsletter with details of our upcoming Broadband and Volunteering events.
GRCC will be holding an event for Volunteers Week on 5 June at the Guildhall Gloucester 2pm - 4.30pm
Introducing 'Around Gloucestershire', GRCC's enewsletter about what's going on around the county.
Grants of £500-£1,000 available for small organisations - application deadline 17 May 2017
Penelope Keith is hosting a new Channel 4 programme to find the Village of the Year.
GRCC's new monthly enewsletter is here.